Yes, I know and I'm sorry, but I thought that post an announcement in each forum could be a good idea just a couple of days ago :? .
Next year I will be more timely :o
I already posted the announcement in the google newsgroup.
Anyway, if any of you german players will attend, he will be more than ...
Search found 2 matches
- 01 Sep 2005, 20:44
- Forum: Allgemeines VTES Foren Archiv
- Topic: Italian ECQ, Bologna 18/09/2005
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3937
- 01 Sep 2005, 10:05
- Forum: Allgemeines VTES Foren Archiv
- Topic: Italian ECQ, Bologna 18/09/2005
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3937
Italian ECQ, Bologna 18/09/2005
Fellow kindred,
I'm here to inform all of you that I will hold the Italian ECQ in my domain, Bologna.
Here you can find all the necessary information:
http://www.italybynight.org/qualita2005/ita_qualifier_2005.htm
And here you can pre-register:
http://www.italybynight.org/qualita2005/pre_ita ...
I'm here to inform all of you that I will hold the Italian ECQ in my domain, Bologna.
Here you can find all the necessary information:
http://www.italybynight.org/qualita2005/ita_qualifier_2005.htm
And here you can pre-register:
http://www.italybynight.org/qualita2005/pre_ita ...
