Search found 8 matches
- 27 Feb 2008, 09:46
- Forum: Allgemeines VTES Foren Archiv
- Topic: Utrecht Monthly?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 8451
Well that might be true but I would just like to see a frequent tournament scene all over the Netherlands. If that means that Utrecht needs to have a monthly/bi-monthly tournament to get things started, so be it. Of course I will slow down the amount of Utrecht tournaments if other domains start ...
- 26 Feb 2008, 17:09
- Forum: Allgemeines VTES Foren Archiv
- Topic: Utrecht Monthly?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 8451
- 26 Feb 2008, 12:35
- Forum: Allgemeines VTES Foren Archiv
- Topic: Utrecht Monthly?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 8451
Utrecht Monthly?
Hello,
First of all, sorry for the english and the spam.
The Dutch tournament scene is fading away and hopefully we can counter that trend by assuming a leading role in the Dutch VTES scene. In order to achieve this I would like to organize a tournament every month in Utrecht. But for this to be ...
First of all, sorry for the english and the spam.
The Dutch tournament scene is fading away and hopefully we can counter that trend by assuming a leading role in the Dutch VTES scene. In order to achieve this I would like to organize a tournament every month in Utrecht. But for this to be ...
- 09 Jan 2007, 14:36
- Forum: Allgemeines VTES Foren Archiv
- Topic: Tournament Reminder: Nightmare on Oudegracht. 13-01-2007
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2626
Tournament Reminder: Nightmare on Oudegracht. 13-01-2007
I thought I posted this before, looks like I forgot...sorry about that.
But as you can see on the topic title there will be a constructed tournament in Utrecht this Saturday. Details are posted below:
Venue: The Joker
Oudegracht 230a
Utrecht, The Netherlands
Time: 11.00
Date: 13-01-2007
Max ...
But as you can see on the topic title there will be a constructed tournament in Utrecht this Saturday. Details are posted below:
Venue: The Joker
Oudegracht 230a
Utrecht, The Netherlands
Time: 11.00
Date: 13-01-2007
Max ...
- 22 Sep 2006, 11:56
- Forum: Allgemeines VTES Foren Archiv
- Topic: Praxis Seizure: Utrecht. 30-09-2006
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2585
- 24 Aug 2006, 10:37
- Forum: Allgemeines VTES Foren Archiv
- Topic: Praxis Seizure: Utrecht. 30-09-2006
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2585
Praxis Seizure: Utrecht. 30-09-2006
Saturday 30th of September there will be a tournament in The Joker. Details can be found below:
Where: The Joker
Oudegracht 230a/224
3511 NT Utrecht
The Netherlands
When: 30-09-2006
Starting time: 11.00
Entrance Fee: €5,-
Max. participants: 25 so register fast at PaulWiggers@gmail.com or ...
Where: The Joker
Oudegracht 230a/224
3511 NT Utrecht
The Netherlands
When: 30-09-2006
Starting time: 11.00
Entrance Fee: €5,-
Max. participants: 25 so register fast at PaulWiggers@gmail.com or ...
- 24 Aug 2006, 10:36
- Forum: Allgemeines VTES Foren Archiv
- Topic: New prince in Utrecht
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3068
- 21 Aug 2006, 09:03
- Forum: Allgemeines VTES Foren Archiv
- Topic: New prince in Utrecht
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3068
New prince in Utrecht
Hello All,
Since Emile resigned I will be taking over the title of prince of
Utrecht. I am planning to organise a few tournamants every once in a
while (depending on location availability) and hopefully stimulate a
few other dutch princes to organise more as well so we can give the
dutch ...
Since Emile resigned I will be taking over the title of prince of
Utrecht. I am planning to organise a few tournamants every once in a
while (depending on location availability) and hopefully stimulate a
few other dutch princes to organise more as well so we can give the
dutch ...
