thanks for commenting :)
actually, i was expecting some small/midcap animalism decks (the kind we see a lot in paris) centered around Stick, bobby lemon etc...
Hence the Notorious brutality & Horrific countenance.
I was surprised too by the amount of small cap potence we saw there :)
Sorry for ...
Search found 2 matches
- 04 Aug 2009, 09:07
- Forum: Allgemeines VTES Foren Archiv
- Topic: [deck] Baltimore Minipurge
- Replies: 2
- Views: 5579
- 29 Jul 2009, 19:17
- Forum: Allgemeines VTES Foren Archiv
- Topic: [deck] Baltimore Minipurge
- Replies: 2
- Views: 5579
[deck] Baltimore Minipurge
Hallo !
entschuldigung, im schule ich sprachte deutsch, aber ich habe alles vergessen :oops: So i'll go with english instead :)
I played this deck two weeks ago in Strasbourg.
I had a fair amount of success, and brilliant moments, but i did not manage to reach the finals.
One of the followers of ...
entschuldigung, im schule ich sprachte deutsch, aber ich habe alles vergessen :oops: So i'll go with english instead :)
I played this deck two weeks ago in Strasbourg.
I had a fair amount of success, and brilliant moments, but i did not manage to reach the finals.
One of the followers of ...
