Mata Hari + Infernal Pact

Du hast Fragen zu Regeln oder Karten? Stell sie hier!
Chillkröte
Prinz
Prinz
VEKN Nr.:

Mata Hari + Infernal Pact

Post by Chillkröte »

kann Mata Hari Infernal Pact auf sich selber spielen?

Mata Hari : You and she may play cards that require a sect and/or clan as if she were of that required sect and/or clan.

Infernal Pact: Put this card on a Tremere antitribu you control and choose a Disciplin. The vampire with this card can play cards that require that Discipline as though he or she has the superior version of that Discipline.

Nach einer Diskussion beim letzen Mainzer Turnier hiess es nein

Nach ein bisschen googlen bin ich nun auf http://forums.white-wolf.com/default.as ... sts&t=6211 gestossen was sagt ja. Zum Zeipunkt des spielens ist sie Tremere antitribu und ich darf "put this card on a Tremere antitibu" verwenden..später heisst es nur noch "the vampire" und nicht mehr "the tremer antitribu" somit kann ich den bonus auch nutzen.

deswegen die Frage nochmal in die Runde.

"This is the end for you, child. You foolishly followed me to my lair - a place where only the Dancers are welcome. You must come to the Black Spiral with me and perform the Danse Macabre!"
Chillkröte
Prinz
Prinz
VEKN Nr.:

Re: Mata Hari + Infernal Pact

Post by Chillkröte »

oh und ich hab das hier grad in diesem Forum gefunden http://forum.vekn.de/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1693&start=15
"This is the end for you, child. You foolishly followed me to my lair - a place where only the Dancers are welcome. You must come to the Black Spiral with me and perform the Danse Macabre!"
Rudolf
Vorsintflutlicher
Vorsintflutlicher
VEKN Nr.: 5810002

Post by Rudolf »

Ist ja witzig: Zum Zeitpunkt des Ausspielens von "Infernal Pact" tut Mata Hari so, als wäre sie ein Tremere Antitribu, und später ist sie es zwar nicht mehr, aber dann reicht es aus, dass sie ein Vampir ist ... :wink: Jo, funktioniert, da haben wir in Mainz gemeinschaftlich nicht weit genug gedacht -- viel Spaß beim Combo-Bauen! :D
»Wir sind im Auftrag des Herrn unterwegs.«
--------------------------------------------------------
National Coordinator Germany
--------------------------------------------------------
nc [dot] germany [at] magenta [dot] de

Chillkröte
Prinz
Prinz
VEKN Nr.:

Post by Chillkröte »

:twisted: werd ich haben
Mateusz
Justicar
Justicar
VEKN Nr.:

Post by Mateusz »

Jo, funzt. Geht auch mit anderen Sachen. In meinem Vidal Deck spiele ich unter anderem auch diese beiden Karten:

Consume the Dead
Type: Action/Reaction
Requires: Nagaraja
[REACTION] Only usable when a minion or retainer is being burned by any means except diablerie. Usable during combat. Usable by a tapped Nagaraja. Remove that minion or retainer from the game instead. This Nagaraja gains 1 blood if the minion was a vampire or gains X+1 blood, where X is the blood or pool cost of that ally or retainer. Burn option.

Concert Tour
Type: Action
Requires: Daughter of Cacophony
Cost: 1 blood
+1 stealth action.
Put this card on this acting Daughter of Cacophony. During your next untap phase, burn this card to restore this vampire to full capacity with blood from the blood bank. Burn option.

Klappt beides da er beim spielen als Nagaraja bzw. Daughter zählt, und der zweite Teil von concert Tour (in der nächsten untap wo Vidal nun nicht mehr als Daughter zählt) nur noch von "vampires" spricht. Analog auch beides mit Mata anwendbar.