Reihenfolge bei Stimmabgaben mit einer Prisci Beteiligung

Du hast Fragen zu Regeln oder Karten? Stell sie hier!
blackkn8
Justicar
Justicar
VEKN Nr.: 1005609
Loading…

Reihenfolge bei Stimmabgaben mit einer Prisci Beteiligung

Post by blackkn8 »

Hallo zusammen,
wir hatten mal eine Frage zu dem bis zu welchem Zeitpunkt müssen Prisci sich geeinigt haben und das Subreferendum abhalten um ihre "gemeinsamen" Stimmen abzugeben.
Der Tenor am Abend war gemischt.

Und ich war fest überzeugt, dass es (da es keine "freien" Stimmen sind) als erstes vor allen anderen abgehandelt werden müssten. (Was ich auch dem "Subreferendum" zugeschoben hatte).

Meine Recherche im Forum ergab dann aber:
Es ist egal, sie können Ihre Stimmen, wie alle anderen frei abgeben, wann es Ihnen passt. (Wichtig nur zu beachten, sobald es dazu kommt: Dass es ein kleines seperates Stimmvotum ist... .)
Ansonsten frei wann immer sie es für richtig erachten. :lol:

Details siehe:
http://vekn.net/forum/6-rules-questions ... referendum

Heute ein guter Plan ist besser als morgen ein perfekter Plan.
(Wag the Dog)
Yorga
Ahn
Ahn
VEKN Nr.:

Re: Reihenfolge bei Stimmabgaben mit einer Prisci Beteiligun

Post by Yorga »

I hope you don't mind if I reply in English, but this is my understanding.

There is no unique phase for the subreferendum. As with any action, the pulse travels from the acting minion to the left. Each player may cast votes from one or more of his minions in the referendum or subreferendum, and the pulse passes back to the acting player each time. Once the pulse passes around the complete table with no methuselah casting votes, the referendum is complete.

Edit:
from the rulebook:
All Methuselahs may now cast any votes and ballots they have (see below) at this time, in any order. They call out their votes and ballots freely, and there is no obligation to cast votes or ballots. Once a vote or a ballot has been cast, however, it cannot be changed. The polling stage is completed only when all Methuselahs are finished casting votes and ballots (if you need a time limit, the players can agree to wait 15 seconds after the last vote or ballot cast to close the polling stage).
So I was wrong about the pulse, but there is no unique phase for the subreferendum.
Ed.
Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.