Latest Info EC

Erol
Inconnu
Inconnu
VEKN Nr.:

Latest Info EC

Post by Erol »

Hi!

1, this is the only forum(newsgroup) I'll announce on from this date, I'm already half dead from stress and don't have the time to add info to all the european forums (sadly, I love spamming). so please let your local forums know about this.

2, I will try to keep the EC website updated but I can't promise additions to the register and vip sections. (once more, read about half-dead from stress). I will however still register people that send me their registration info. When you get my reply with the payment email you are considered registered.

3, the Ec welcome party on the 2nd of august will NOT cost 60 SEK, the cost has been cut to 30 SEK. For this you will get 1 booster for the duffin draft event and access to some soft drinks and snacks. The duffin draft event will start around 10 pm and last for about 2h.

4, I still urge people that have the option to add extra beds to their hotel and hostel reservations to contact me. There are lots of people that want a place to stay. For the homeless I once more urge you to book whatever nights the hotelshostels have rooms. The EC venue will be open for non sleeping activitys from 8 am on friday till about 23 pm on sunday. Let me know if you're one of the homeless though :)

5, there will be a bunch of new prizes announced on the EC website during the week.

6, since this city apperently hates the idea of an EC (while the goverment who's decided to sponsor us loves us) there will be some more issues. This time it's about the trams. The long street running outside the EC venue will suffer from a slight dose of unoperatibilty due to work on the tram tracks. this means that all trams will be replaced by buses on this part of the city. more exact info on this will be added to the ec site during the weekend. together with some pics of the venue and a photoguide on how to get from the tram (bus) stop to the ec and party venue.

I think that's all I have on my mind atm
I'm really looking forward to seeing you in gothenburg in 1.5 weeks time :O

All the best
Regards
Alex Ek
VEKN Prince of Gothenburg
EC 2007 Organiser

Be as smart as you can, but remember that it is always better to be wise than to be smart. (Alan Alda)