you really have balls? Eight ball (s)!

Turnierfähige Decks zu bauen, braucht Zeit und Erfahrung. Poste hier dein Deck, um konstruktive Kritik und Verbesserungsvorschläge zu erhalten.
Irratonalys
Prinz
Prinz
VEKN Nr.:

you really have balls? Eight ball (s)!

Post by Irratonalys »

this deck uses the capability of malkavian out of turn acting with the untaps of protean, making every turn essentially YOUR turn.

Crypt:
4* Rachel brandywine 10
Prince of cleveland, discarded cards may be placed in the libary , +1 bleed
AUS DEM OBF PRO ani

2* Gregor Anderson 7
AUS OBF pro dom
Prince of Stockholm

1* Quentin King 3

1* Quentin King 3 (adv)

2* Victoria

1* Watenda

1* Jeremy Talbot

Master: 15
4* Perfectionist
1* asylum hunting ground
1* giants blood
6* Madness Network
1* Dreams of the sphinx
2* protean

Action: 14
8* Kindred sprits
2* blithe acceptance
1* Pulse of the canallie
1* Petra resonance
2* forth tradition (accounting)

Action modifer: 24
3* Spying mission
4* Confusion
4* Faceless night
4* Lost in crowds
3* Veil the legions
4* Cloak the gathering

Reaction: 7
7* Second tradition domain

Combat: 11
7* Earthmeld
4* Form of Mist

Retainer/Equipment/Allies: 10
7* Homunculus
1* Sniper rifel
1* Ivory bow
1* Muddles vampire hunter

Event: 1
1* Inconnu Tutelage

the biggest problem is that once youve got a prince with a humunculus and a madness network in play , the whole table will hate you, keep a low profile , act like a second tradition block deck , dont reveal your real intentions until youre in for the pot.

I suppose i could add more prince related stuff to this deck (parity shift , third traditions) but 82 is already to much and i dont know how to fit more into it or what to remove.....

Pyro
Archont
Archont
VEKN Nr.:

Post by Pyro »

I don't think that Table Hate will matter with this Deck once it is set up and ready. For Thirds you would need more Disclipline Masters ---> not a good idea. I don't think I'm experienced enough to tell you, if yout votes will be enough for playing Parity Shift.

Something that shakes me is your Crypt.

Greger: Is prince and has protean...okay, but he doesn't have any Dementation what you need to do your best: Oust by bleed.

Quentin advanced: can burn 1 Blood for +1 bleed, but no prince

Victoria: why? Just AUS..... (better Adeleide Davis or Persia)

Next thought: You should sharpen your idea of the deck and put a stronger focus to this one direction. From my Point of view you want to bleed as often as possible (multi-multi-bleed by the network and homunculus) when getting into combat, you end it.
In my Opinion you sholuld not try to block with 11 Combat cards. You should redirect or reduce bleeds and have a handful of anti-votes.
If you put it that way, there's no need for the seconds and you may put in more bleed power.
But if you want to stay with princes and the seconds then you should get some more Earth Meld/Form of Mist to handle the resulting combats.

In any case I would change the ratio of bleed modifier to stealth.... in my opinion too much stealth on to less bleed power.
I...ehm...forgot the edge.........again......

VEKN ID: 1005861
Irratonalys
Prinz
Prinz
VEKN Nr.:

Post by Irratonalys »

well , i need to be able to block to handle the once who will try to take down the madness network and 2 intercept can be enough to block votes , so i wont need an antivote package.

Victoria is great because of her special, take the edge during your predators influence face , tada , 3 pool more, thank you.

earth meld can genrate mor actions after a block , and form of mist can give me additional stealth
Maö
Prinz
Prinz
VEKN Nr.:

Post by Maö »

You need some kind of blood gain to keep up the high costs for Homunculus you will have every turn. Archetypes would be very nice since you can use them during any of your minion phases. Maybe the Fifth Tradition will also help.
"Nasenhaare ausreißen ist der SM des kleinen Mannes."
Irratonalys
Prinz
Prinz
VEKN Nr.:

Post by Irratonalys »

yes , perfectionist is aweseome. thats why i play it 4 times :)
Männele
Vorsintflutlicher
Vorsintflutlicher
VEKN Nr.: 1000565

Post by Männele »

Ich finde das Deck lustig. Mich stört allerdings der Greger Andersen schon sehr. Wieso spielst du nicht mit 3-4 Quenting King basic version. Der ist bekanntlich Prinz und hat DEM. Es ist doch doof, wenn du wunderbar mit Greger untappst und ständig bleedest, aber er macht nur 1er-bleeds. Victoria ist schon nett. Sie ist mit fünf allerdings auch relativ teuer, denn sie hat effektiv für dein Deck gerade mal obf (ihr AUS funzt nur für Pulse, die wirst du nicht auf sie spielen). Pool gain ist bei dir etwas gering. Immerhin kostet Brandy und Quentin zusammen 17 pool, Fourth Trad. mal außen vor, die hast du nur zweimal. Mehr davon oder Blood Dolls? Parity Shift hast du ja schon angesprochen. Blithe Acceptance kann super sein, hier kommst du allerdings durch blocking in den Kampf. Und gerade deinen Homunculus-Leuten tut jedes Blut weh, das du dann für die Aufrechterhaltung von Blithe zahlen musst.

Wenn schon Greger, dann doch lieber mit Group 1+2, Greger, Gilbert und Lucien und Protean Skillkarten spielen und auf Dominate gehen. Da kannst du auch schön Obedience spielen nach dem Block mit der Second Trad. und einen zusätzlichen "untap" haben, mit dem du bleeden kannst.
Ich habe noch nie etwas vergessen. Das wüsste ich.
the scavenger
Justicar
Justicar
VEKN Nr.:

Post by the scavenger »

Männele wrote:Wenn schon Greger, dann doch lieber mit Group 1+2, Greger, Gilbert und Lucien und Protean Skillkarten spielen und auf Dominate gehen. Da kannst du auch schön Obedience spielen nach dem Block mit der Second Trad. und einen zusätzlichen "untap" haben, mit dem du bleeden kannst.
I beg to differ - Greger hat defintiv seinen Platz darin. Quentin ohne Pro hat ja nun rein gar nichts von der ganzen MadNet action. Greger ist richtig im Geschäft - und wenn er nur für 1 bleedet, um Victoria klarzumachen (die muss wie schon angeführt natürlich rein, ihr Special ist in solchen Decks zwar nicht Gold, aber gerne zwei Pool pro Turn wert!). Würde evt. noch Winchester reinnehmen, damit kann man bei einem Vamp DEM nachrüsten.

Und Parity Shifts sind Pflicht IMHO.

2 cent

sk.
"We will do better to expect that life will not provide the answers we need so much as it will offer the privilege of improving our questions." (Norman Mailer)
devilchrist
Neugeborener
Neugeborener
VEKN Nr.:

Post by devilchrist »

I would Remove the hunting ground, kindred spirits, blith acceptance, Pulse of the canallie, Petra resonance, Inconnu Tutelage.

and add vast weatlh, sport bike / bowl of convergance, camera phone, vessle, telepathic misdirection. maybe som swalloved by the night and enhanced senses too.

I also dont think that you need confusion. (you dont want rachel to brun to AI)

/Erik Torstensson
Maö
Prinz
Prinz
VEKN Nr.:

Post by Maö »

devilchrist wrote:I would Remove the hunting ground, kindred spirits, blith acceptance, Pulse of the canallie, Petra resonance, Inconnu Tutelage.

and add vast weatlh, sport bike / bowl of convergance, camera phone, vessle, telepathic misdirection. maybe som swalloved by the night and enhanced senses too.

I also dont think that you need confusion. (you dont want rachel to brun to AI)

/Erik Torstensson
*remove* Kindred Spirits???
And then bleed for one again and again and again, besides the poolgain from it is fantastic and necessary for this deck.

Bowl of Convergence would be nice, true, but the rest I don't consider a good addition. Maybe some telepathic counter, no tap and no blood cost
"Nasenhaare ausreißen ist der SM des kleinen Mannes."
Irratonalys
Prinz
Prinz
VEKN Nr.:

Post by Irratonalys »

I would Remove the hunting ground, kindred spirits, blith acceptance, Pulse of the canallie, Petra resonance, Inconnu Tutelage.
so basically remove everything that allows me to bleed , but instead become a wall deck?

i was thinking about first traditions btw......i wouldent neet to spend pool for them because i could act during the turns where other players spent there pool to have a trun
Pyro
Archont
Archont
VEKN Nr.:

Post by Pyro »

Irratonalys wrote: i was thinking about first traditions btw......i wouldent neet to spend pool for them because i could act during the turns where other players spent there pool to have a trun
This would be a freaking good idea I think :D
I...ehm...forgot the edge.........again......

VEKN ID: 1005861
Mateusz
Justicar
Justicar
VEKN Nr.:

Post by Mateusz »

Irratonalys wrote:
so basically remove everything that allows me to bleed , but instead become a wall deck?

i was thinking about first traditions btw......i wouldent neet to spend pool for them because i could act during the turns where other players spent there pool to have a trun
Not quite everything: The Camera phones also allow you to bleed for two, like the spirits, but more persistent and without requirement. And in the process it frees valueable Card-slots.
the scavenger
Justicar
Justicar
VEKN Nr.:

Post by the scavenger »

Pyro wrote:
Irratonalys wrote: i was thinking about first traditions btw......i wouldent neet to spend pool for them because i could act during the turns where other players spent there pool to have a trun
This would be a freaking good idea I think :D
It's also an idea that everybody recognizes as a massive table threat immediately - and it makes quite a few cardslots dependent on being able to pass votes against the whole table. Which I don't see in the present build, unless having a prince, the edge and 1 off the vote cuts it in your playgroup.

sk.
"We will do better to expect that life will not provide the answers we need so much as it will offer the privilege of improving our questions." (Norman Mailer)
Irratonalys
Prinz
Prinz
VEKN Nr.:

Post by Irratonalys »

It's also an idea that everybody recognizes as a massive table threat immediately - and it makes quite a few cardslots dependent on being able to pass votes against the whole table. Which I don't see in the present build, unless having a prince, the edge and 1 off the vote cuts it in your playgroup.
yea , its a bit too freaky , youre right
Männele
Vorsintflutlicher
Vorsintflutlicher
VEKN Nr.: 1000565

Post by Männele »

the scavenger wrote:
Männele wrote:Wenn schon Greger, dann doch lieber mit Group 1+2, Greger, Gilbert und Lucien und Protean Skillkarten spielen und auf Dominate gehen. Da kannst du auch schön Obedience spielen nach dem Block mit der Second Trad. und einen zusätzlichen "untap" haben, mit dem du bleeden kannst.
I beg to differ - Greger hat defintiv seinen Platz darin. Quentin ohne Pro hat ja nun rein gar nichts von der ganzen MadNet action. Greger ist richtig im Geschäft - und wenn er nur für 1 bleedet, um Victoria klarzumachen (die muss wie schon angeführt natürlich rein, ihr Special ist in solchen Decks zwar nicht Gold, aber gerne zwei Pool pro Turn wert!). Würde evt. noch Winchester reinnehmen, damit kann man bei einem Vamp DEM nachrüsten.
Er spielt doch mit Masterdisziplinkarten Protean. Da sollte Quentin eine bekommen. Genauso gut könnte er allerdings dann auch mit Greger und Dementation-Diszi spielen. Hm.
Ich finde Victorias special toll, aber in einem Deck, das ohne Auspex und Celerity spielt ist mir das zu wenig für 5 capacity. Immerhin möchte er eine Rachel und einen Prinz raus bringen (= 17 pool). Ohne große Defence finde ich dann noch eine Victoria eher haarsträubend. Parity Shift könnte da natürlich helfen.
Irgendwie stört mich der Dementation-Ansatz (ähnlich wie Erik schon schrieb). Nur Rachel und Quentin können das wirklich, Quentin hat das Proteanproblem, Victoria und Watenda können es auch nicht. Dadurch könnte das Deck ziemlich unrund laufen. Warum nicht wirklich lieber mit Bleedequipment/-retainern spielen? Du hast ja nach dem Homunculus genug actions. Und die funzen bei jedem deiner bleeds (von denen du mit dem Homunculusuntap und dem Network genügend anbringen kannst), nicht nur, wenn du die Karte hast.
Ich habe noch nie etwas vergessen. Das wüsste ich.