Dänisches Wochenende

Warst du auf einem Turnier und hast Besonderes erlebt - oder gar gewonnen? Hier herein mit der Schilderung

Moderator: hardyrange

Rudolf
Vorsintflutlicher
Vorsintflutlicher
VEKN Nr.: 5810002

Dänisches Wochenende

Post by Rudolf »

Heyho daheim,

Kopenhagen ist IMMER eine Reise wert! 8)
Dieses Mal hat Ali gezeigt, wie es geht, und mal eben souverän den dänischen ECQ gewonnen ... :D

Bericht folgt, verlasst Euch darauf! :wink:

:party:

»Wir sind im Auftrag des Herrn unterwegs.«
--------------------------------------------------------
National Coordinator Germany
--------------------------------------------------------
nc [dot] germany [at] magenta [dot] de

Männele
Vorsintflutlicher
Vorsintflutlicher
VEKN Nr.: 1000565

Re: Dänisches Wochenende

Post by Männele »

Ali, du bist der Beste!

Und hat Marcel nicht in Brüssel gewonnen?

Vielleicht können wir ja den diesjährigen EM-Titel in Deutschland behalten?
Ich habe noch nie etwas vergessen. Das wüsste ich.
sharp
Prinz
Prinz
VEKN Nr.:

Re: Dänisches Wochenende

Post by sharp »

Ok so here is a littel recap of what happened at the danish ECQ 2014.
I played a !Ventrue Grinder. Nothing special just your normal stickmen. And .... I won!!!!!

Round 1: I was the starting player and had a slow start. The dementation stealth bleed deck behind me did better an i was out after about half an houer ....

Round 2: This round went ALOT better. I had a reunion kamut blackhand shenanigans deck in front of me and a prince cel gun behind me. My crosstable bddy was playing a nosferatu royalty deck and was giving his prey alot of trouble. My predator didn't have any princes out so he was in trouble. And my prey got most of his bloat actions blocked by me and his minions beaten in to torpor. So i ousted my prey and the voter ousted his and we went in to an exciting headsup. He got me down to one pool and ran out of steam. I blead him out. 1GW 3VP!

Round 3: This table timed out but it was a very intense game. The goratrix wall sitting across from me did most of the blocking in the early game which kept my prey, a lasombra stealth blead deck I think, from gaining any momentum. A few blocks of my own and some well placed bleeds ousted my prey. My predator playing a laibon deck with nana buruku and alot of master cards got an early pentex from the wall behind him. The pentex and the blocking of any actions atempted by the other minons kept him from developing any forward movement so i was pretty safe. But at the same time i couldnt do alot of bleeding against goratrix and his friends because it would land in my predators lap. So my predator and I started to take alot of actions against goratrix to wear down his defences and hopefully brake through. It didn't quite work because my predator was close to being ousted when the time ended. I guess we'll never know... 1.5VP!

So I had 1GW 4.5VP and was second seat in the final. I realy didn't expect that when i woke up that morning.

Final: Matthias Spirit Marionette --> Laibons with bambas and alot of mastercards --> ME --> Dementation stealth bleed --> Blackhand bloat and bleed
I thin i did an ok job of choosing my seat (considering i won and all that..). I had the same predator as the last round and my prey was the stealth bleeder from the first round. So the game started I had a nice crypt and my hand cards wer looking good. The stealth bleeder blead. The blackhand guys bloated and brought out minions. The spirit marionette deck borrowede other vampires and did some bleeding of its own. And the laibon Deck .... got a pentex! So again i had no pressure from my predator which allowed me to build up my army and do some bleeding. My predator couldn't keep up with pressure from his predator and was ousted. Shortly after i had my prey at 5 pool and ther was a little bit of confusion at the table conserning a watchtower that didn't get paid while the owner was at 1 pool at the beginning of his round. Instead of being ousted the blackhand player lost the watchtower and managed to survive. That left my prey at 5 pool that were not a problem for me and he was ousted. After that the three remaining players played their game and there was alot of movement at the table. Matthias blocked alot of the blakchand actions. I blocked Matthias and his friends a few times sending Matthias and another vampire to torpor. I blead my prey alot. At one point my prey was at 3 pool my predator was at 8 or 9 pool and my govern bleed got bounced to my predator. He didn't block I added a conditioning reducing his pool to 2 or 3 (can't really remember sorry). So the blackhand guys barely ousted their prey which put them at 8 pool. In my turn i had the right cards an went for it. GW 3VP in the final :happybirthday:

Thanks alot to the organisers for the weekend of tournaments. And to the players who were there it was a great weekend. Hope to be there again next year.