Alle alten Themen gesammelt an einem Ort
Uriel
Ghul
Ghul
VEKN Nr.:

A dead game in Hamburg ?!

Post by Uriel »

Hi,

I'm going to write in english, because my german basically suck ... big time.

Last weekend, I played several jyhad-games (with 3 players, but not a single german) in HAMBURG!

From what I understood, there are two players here in Hamburg (Culexus and another one). Also there is an unknown number of players in Lübeck and Kiel, plus me in Lüneburg. There is also a friend of mine from Japan (who can not speak any german though), who is here in Hamburg most of the time (due to his work).

I don't think that it's so hard to arrange some 4-5 player games on Sundays, especially now that most of the uni-students (like me) have vacation.

What happened to the former prince of Hamburg and his playgroup? They can't possibly have vanished in about one year (the time between now and their last posts). Also they didn't seem to be in conctact with the other players around germany (with whome at least I have talked to in Karlsruhe, Bochum and Köln).

Anyway, hope you (you as in any player around Hamburg) contact me and try to arrange something, hopefully alongside with the other playgroups.

Aris

Männele
Vorsintflutlicher
Vorsintflutlicher
VEKN Nr.: 1000565

Re: A dead game in Hamburg ?!

Post by Männele »

Uriel wrote: Last weekend, I played several jyhad-games (with 3 players, but not a single german) in HAMBURG!
:lol:

I cannot believe this. What's up, Hamburgers? Jetzt kommt mal in die Puschen, bei euch spielen schon die armen Gaststudenten OHNE euch, das kann doch wohl nicht sein. Lasst mal die Haschtüten langsamer kreisen und verabredet euch mit Uriel!!!
Ich habe noch nie etwas vergessen. Das wüsste ich.
bonzo
Archont
Archont
VEKN Nr.:

Post by bonzo »

Hey Uriel !

Did you contact Shorty - he's the guy that manages our V:TES Games in Lübeck. I gave him your e-mail adress and he told me that he'll invite you to one of their games.

Wednesday I'll return from Flensburg to Lübeck. I talk with the V:TES Players so we can arrange some guys - maybe even a just for fun tourney ? I cant believe that Hamburg's V:TES Scene is dead ... a year ago one of our local player who moved to Hamburg told me that they play regulary in a store :? I guess it's a communication problem that we can't find many Players in Northgermany ... :oops: as soon as I'm back in Lübeck I'll start to promote this site.

Greetings,

BonZo0
Mateusz
Justicar
Justicar
VEKN Nr.:

Post by Mateusz »

Perhaps there are Playgroups in a "closed Session" that are not aware of this website and not playing at a public spot. Its rather hard to contact them in that case, but i would try to make a placard at Gamestores, Retailers for Comics or similar locations. The cafeteria or main building of the university isnt a bad idea either for these. Good Luck!
Uriel
Ghul
Ghul
VEKN Nr.:

Post by Uriel »

I've been asking around the RPG/CCG shops, but most of the employees could hardly recall the game (usually I had to explain for sometime to understand what I was talking about). Also there is no place to buy cards (though this less than a problem). But anyway, the only time someone actually recalled jyhad players & games, was at a store in Wandsbek and the last time he saw them was the previous summer (2004)!!!

So I'm really at a loss here! I can not believe that there are no players between Lübeck and Braunschwick.

Anyway, I hope at least something could be arranged with the Lübeck group for the weekend after the next (3-5.3), Hidetoshi (a player from Japan) is also going to be around then.

And thanks for the advise, guys
Hope to see some of you this weekend at Erol's Birthday Tournament.

Aris
Ravnos Phantom
Neugeborener
Neugeborener
VEKN Nr.:

Post by Ravnos Phantom »

>I can not believe that there are no players between Lübeck and Braunschwick.
Well, there is a regular group which plays every Friday from 14:00 to 18:30 at the local store "Limbus" in Bremen.
And then there´s me in Bremerhaven (but one makes no group).
Hope this helps.
Simon