Life Boon

Du hast Fragen zu Regeln oder Karten? Stell sie hier!
Deftones
Ancilla
Ancilla
VEKN Nr.:

Life Boon

Post by Deftones »

Card Text:

Out-of-Turn.

Give pool to a Methuselah with no pool to keep him or her in the game; put this card in play. During each of his or her untap phases, you can collect 1 pool from that Methuselah. The next victory point that the Methuselah wins is given to you (unless you are ousted by then). This Life Boon is then burned.

Clarifications and Rulings

If a player is saved more than once by Life Boon, the various Boons reserve a series of victory points (and ante), rather than competing with each other for a single victory point and ante. [RTR 19951017]

If a player has gone to negative pool, the Life Boon player must give her enough pool to compensate for that. [RTR 19970630]

If a player who has received a Boon receives a half of a VP (in a V:EKN tournament, e.g.), then the Methuselah who played the Boon receives the 1/2 VP. The Boon is not burned until a total of one VP has been awarded. [RTR 19991206]

Wie ist den das hier? ich spiele diese Karte auf meinem Pradator und erhalte ihm am Leben, dieser aber austet mich im Laufe des Spiels. Würde ich dann den Victory POint bekommen den er durch mich bekommen würde? Oder sobald ich geaustet werde findet der Effekt vom Boon einfach nicht statt?

If it'd been me stealing the sun, I wouldn't have given it to the humans to keep them warm. i'd have drowned it in the ocean and started buying the kine's souls by selling them fire.
bonzo
Archont
Archont
VEKN Nr.:

Post by bonzo »

Wird das nicht eindeutig durch den Kartentext geregelt?
Give pool to a Methuselah with no pool to keep him or her in the game; put this card in play. During each of his or her untap phases, you can collect 1 pool from that Methuselah. The next victory point that the Methuselah wins is given to you(unless you are ousted by then)This Life Boon is then burned.

Gruß,

Markus
Deftones
Ancilla
Ancilla
VEKN Nr.:

Post by Deftones »

Na ja ich war mir nicht sicher , weil das verstehe ich so das wenn ich geaustet bin bis er einen anderen Killed, aber wenn er mich killed? kommt zu erst der oust effekt und das Burnen des Boons oder bekomme ich den noch... Hmm aber wie es scheint doch nicht.
If it'd been me stealing the sun, I wouldn't have given it to the humans to keep them warm. i'd have drowned it in the ocean and started buying the kine's souls by selling them fire.
bonzo
Archont
Archont
VEKN Nr.:

Post by bonzo »

Dein Predator muss Dich ja ousten um einen VP zu bekommen ;)

Gruß,

Markus